Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pacific Sky

Hey MUM!
Guess what? I was talking to Gaye today, and amoung other things, told her that you and Dad are away in Fiji, on a cruise ship...And she went on to tell me that Leon and Jan were on a trip last year when they're ship broke down and it limped into port...
I asked her if it was the Pacific Sky and she said YES! LOLOLOL giggle giggle
Anyway, then she said that they were given a 45% discount on the next trip on Nov 7th, but that that was cancelled...And I told Gaye that I thought that that was the trip that you and Dad were SPOSED to be on hey? Am I right? (giggle)
How funny would it have been if you all were onthe same boat hey?.
Sorry to muck up your blog, but just HAD to tell you tho hee hee

Can't ring you, your out of range hahahahhaa

Hope you're having a great time!
Wish I was there too!